Sustainable Mobility, defined as, green, efficient, safe and universally accessible movement of people and goods and services from point to point. Sustainable Mobility is a nascent sector that is gaining momentum.
Like Energy, mobility is a fundamental catalyst for any economy. Mobility solutions are a prerequisite of social inclusion by providing access to jobs and essential services such as health care and education.
To support this sector, TotalEnergies, Enea Consulting and Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) are launching the Energy Access Booster 2021 call for projects to support Sustainable Mobility entrepreneurs operating in Africa and Asia.
The 2021 edition targets projects at the development stage and companies focusing on the following sub-themes of Sustainable Mobility:
- Navigation and mapping tools
- Shared mobility
- Delivery services
- Connecting isolated communities
- Mass-movement systems
- Non-motorised transport
- Cleaner vehicles and infrastructure
Successful applicants will benefit from one or more of the following support schemes, depending on their needs and the applicable eligibility criteria:
- A financial contribution of up to $50,000 per selected entrepreneur
- Strategic advisory support
- Operational support
- Increased visibility for their venture and company
- The Sustainable Mobility For All (SuM4All) initiative.
- For any project operating in a country under economic sanctions, the application will be reviewed on a case by case basis by the organizers.
- Up to $5,000 of the financial contribution will be used by successful applicants to subscribe to a product & public liability insurance which complies with the international standards, if none is in place.
- Only if the project takes place in an eligible region: these are countries and regions that are categorized as “normal vigilance” or “enhanced vigilance” by the French Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs.
For more information, visit https://energyaccessbooster.com/?lang=en