The Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust (EKCT) is accepting proposals for the Medium Grants Program with an aim to ‘make a difference’.
Grants will be considered for start-up costs, core costs or for a specific project for which applicants have requested support. This could include a contribution towards a building/refurbishment project, purchase of specialist equipment or other similar capital expenditure, or assistance with running costs.
- Principal support is given to charities working in the following areas:
- Charitable work in the County of Sussex
- Wildlife & Environmental Conservation (UK and International)
- Reproductive Health (International) – applications within this category will only be considered for family planning projects delivering in Africa and Asia, and in areas where there is clear and intended impact on the environment.
- The trustees use the following programme areas to classify their grants:
Medium Grants: £3,001 – £10,000
The trustees will consider all applications that fall within the trust’s area of activity from charities that are registered in the UK.
For more information, visit https://ekct.org.uk/grants/