Europe Foundation (EPF) is pleased to announce a call for proposals for civil society organizations registered and operating in Georgia, interested in the development of an existing social enterprise.
The purpose of the grant competition is for civil society organizations are to support financial sustainability to support existing further development of successful social enterprises.
The mission of the European Foundation is to implement practical programs to enable citizens to contribute to the establishment of social justice and increasing economic well-being to improve theirs and theirs the lives of those around you. Targeted program support and grant through competitions, the European Fund for Current Social, Economic and ensures the active participation of citizens in political events, which facilitates positive change at the local, regional and national levels.
The Foundation’s mandate and approaches include areas such as: civilian monitoring, evidence-based advocacy and public policy development, cross-border and cross-sectoral cooperation, gender equality, and cooperation between the public and private sectors
The mandate and approaches of the Foundation include such areas as:
- Civil monitoring, evidence-based advocacy and public;
- Policy development, cross-border and inter-community cooperation, gender;
- Equality and cooperation between the public and private sectors.
- The overall budget of the project submitted by the community organization is not needed exceed 50,000 GEL. Acquired with fund funding under the project the cost of equipment and supplies should not exceed the overall budget 50%.
- An existing social enterprise can participate in the grant competition Civic interested in development, registered in Georgia.
- Community organizations, as well as CSOs, social enterprise project LLCs established for the purpose of implementation.
- Minimum of continuous successful activity in the field of social entrepreneurship 3-year experience (application form must reflect the last 3 years Distance income by years.
For more information, visit http://www.epfound.ge/call-for-proposals-for-social-enterprise-development-3/