The European Commission (EC) is accepting proposals to develop inland waterways transport infrastructure projects on the Comprehensive Network of the TEN-T.
- studies and / or works on inland ports, related to:
- access, including safe access through navigational aids, of inland ports to inland waterways;
- basic and water-side infrastructure in inland ports, including shore-side electricity supply;
- port reception facilities for oil and other waste (including residues from exhaust gas cleaning systems) and infrastructure for degassing vessels to meet environmental requirements;
- providing or improving road/rail access and connections within inland ports;
- ensuring year-round navigability by means of e.g. hydrological services, ice-breaking facilities and dredging of the port and port approaches.
The indicative call budget is EUR 350 000 000.
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- be established in one of the Member States eligible for funding from the Cohesion Fund.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3qAizh6