The F. R. Bigelow Foundation’s Grant Program to enhance the quality of life for all in the greater Saint Paul area, fostering a vibrant East Metro region.
- Arts & Culture – Strengthening the arts & culture sector to serve all individuals and all communities across the East Metro region by supporting capacity building, capital projects and community programs.
- Community & Economic Development – Building a strong and vital East Metro through community building, physical development and strengthening support for low-income individuals, families and underrepresented communities through workforce development and training.
- Education & Youth Development – Supporting under-served children, youth and young adults by investing in access to high-quality education and youth development both in and out of school from cradle to career.
- Health – Increasing health equity through quality, affordable, culturally relevant services, particularly for low-income, uninsured, under-insured and socially marginalized individuals.
- Housing – Improving access for low-income individuals and families to affordable quality housing, preventing and ending homelessness.
- Human Services – Investing in basic needs for individuals and families, helping them be safe, stable and independent.
- General operating support for organizations in which at least 50% of the organization’s services benefit residents in the East Metro. They are seeking to achieve racially and economically equitable outcomes in the primary areas of interest.
- Capital projects located within the East Metro area. These grants are designed to support your organization’s investment in buildings, facilities and equipment. Foundation investments are typically limited to buildings owned by nonprofits or held by long-term lease agreement. These grants are generally paid over multiple years.
- Program grants. These grants are designed to provide support to a program or project serving residents of the East Metro. The Foundation will consider proposals for established and/or new programs/projects.
For more information, visit https://www.frbigelow.org/grant-guidelines