The Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND) and Unitaid announced today that the organizations have launched a call for expressions of interest (EOI) to accelerate the availability and manufacturing scale-up of rapid diagnostic tests for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens (Ag RDTs).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Accelerating development and market entry of improved, quality-assured SARS-CoV-2 Ag RDTs for expanded use in LMICs
- Rapidly creating the supply conditions (manufacturing capacity, diversity of supplier base, affordability) to meet the needs of LMICs
- Expanding their own production capacity, with commitment to LMIC supply
- Supporting geographic diversification of manufacturing in one or more LMIC regions with local partnerships, including (but not limited to) contract manufacturing for open-label products
- Partnering with readily available high-quality manufacturing capacity globally, or offering their own excess production capacity to other developers
- Licensing and/or technology transfer
For more information, visit https://unitaid.org/news-blog/find-and-unitaid-launch-call-for-expression-of-interest-to-accelerate-availability-and-manufacturing-scale-up-of-rapid-diagnostic-tests-for-covid-19/