The Fine & Country Foundation is seeking applications for its Spring Grant Programme to help combat homelessness.
The Fine & Country Foundation supports homeless charities and poverty prevention schemes in the UK and overseas. The Fine & Country agents and members of the public raise money for either a homeless charity of their choice or for grant pot.
- The Foundation offers grants up to £3,000.
- The organisation is required to be a registered charity and must provide the Registered Charity Number in all documents
- Grants are open to homeless charities, poverty prevention schemes and housing associations. Grants must be used for prevention of homelessness, care of the homeless or constructive projects to get homeless people off of the streets permanently
- Both UK and international charities are eligible for grants
- The Foundation welcomes applications for grants from all sections of the community and decisions are made on prioritisation having regard to funding levels and never on the grounds of gender, age or race
- Multiple small grants are eligible from the same organisation, providing that they are for different projects or items
- Charities are permitted to apply for consecutive grants and do not have to wait longer than six months between applications. However, following the initial grant, the Foundation requires confirmation that the full grant has been spent on the specified project or item(s) before a new application can be submitted
- Applications submitted outside of the two application periods (spring and autumn) may not be reviewed
- Applicant must submit both the Application Form and the signed Terms and Conditions. If the Foundation does not have both signed items before the application deadline, application is classed as ‘incomplete’ and will not be approved.
For more information, visit https://www.fineandcountryfoundation.com/post-grant-application-process-1510576655