The FISA Foundation is inviting applications for Programs and Services to Improve Lives of People with Disabilities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Improving access to healthcare and dental care for people with disabilities
- Addressing or preventing abuse and violence against people with disabilities
- Advancing rights in education, employment, housing, and social inclusion, as well as addressing barriers to accessibility
- Services and supports that address basic needs and/or allow people with disabilities to remain connected to the richness of the community, even while social distancing
- Initiatives led by people with disabilities and/or designed to empower people with disabilities to participate in effective advocacy and change-making
- Intersectional advocacy and movement-building to cultivate cross-disability collaboration and to integrate disability issues into broader justice-seeking work
- General operating support for programs or services that advance the above-mentioned priorities
- New and innovative projects or programs
- Ongoing programs or projects
- Capacity building initiatives, including technology
For more information, visit https://fisafoundation.org/2020/07/request-for-letters-of-inquiry/