The News Corp has partnered with Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR) to enable the delivery of the News Corp Bushfire Fund grants program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Community infrastructure and equipment that strengthens volunteer community groups and their activities;
- Emergency equipment and facilities (excludes individual aid);
- Mental health and wellbeing; and
- Rebuilding communities – from infrastructure repairs or upgrades, to governance, capacity building or operational support.
- Not-for-profit community-based organisations operating in rural areas of Australia in a Local Government Area (LGA) with a bushfire disaster declaration from September 2019 to January / February 2020;
- Organisations with an ABN or Incorporation Certificate;
- Organisations with and without Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) endorsement;
- An organisation is eligible to submit one application per grant round.
- Projects funded should be undertaken within a period of 12 months from receipt of funds.
For more information, visit https://www.frrr.org.au/NC_Bushfire_Grants