The Fremont Area Community Foundation’s Grants to support activities which provide civic improvement, educational, health and recreation, social services, or arts and cultural benefits to Fremont, Nebraska and its surrounding communities.
- Requesting organizations must be tax-exempt, as defined by the IRS in Section 501 (c) (3), or eligible to receive such a designation, or a public entity such as a school or governmental institution.
- Grants are not made to individuals, except for college scholarships through component funds established for those purposes.
- The Foundation does not typically make grants for deficit financing, annual fund drives, or ongoing operating expenses.
- Grants will be considered for publicly-supported institutions for start-up programs when seed money is needed to generate other support for the activity, or when circumstances indicate that a grant will effect a program of particular importance.
- Grants are not made to religious organizations for religious purposes.
- Grant applicants that have been denied funding may not reapply for the same project for 12 months.
- If your request is $ 1,500 or less, you may be eligible for a Mini-Grant. There is no deadline to apply for a Mini-Grant. Application s are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Decisions are expedited and typically rendered within 30 days.
- Grant requests totaling $ 50,000 or more are reviewed one time annually during January of each year and it is recommended that organizations submit a Letter of Intent prior to a full application. The deadline for the Letter of Intent is December 1st.
For more information, visit https://www.facfoundation.org/grants/apply-for-a-grant.html