France has established the protection of biodiversity as one of the priorities of its diplomatic agenda and is leading numerous efforts, notably by hosting the IUCN World Conservation Congress in 2021, to reach the adoption of an international agreement. historic event at COP 15 of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) to be held in 2021.
The projects selected within the framework of this call will therefore aim to protect terrestrial, aquatic and marine ecosystems. They will make it possible to raise public awareness on these issues, to strengthen the technical capacities of civil society organizations, to define strategies for the protection of biodiversity or / and to disseminate good environmental practices.
- The amount of the grant is € 8,000. Two projects will be selected and will receive between 3,000 euros and 5,000 euros each.
- Have annual resources of less than € 500,000
- Projects must start before November 15, 2020 and end before November 15, 2021
- They can concern all themes related to biodiversity
The Documents to be provided are:
- Project proposal with budget
- Letter of application signed by the legal representative presenting the motivation for submitting the project and the amount requested
- RIB and IBAN signed and dated
- the latest accounts of the associations
For more information, visit https://www.ifturquie.org/fr/haber/appel-a-projets-biodiversite/