The Connellan Airways Trust has announced the General Grants Program to improve social and economic outcomes for people in Outback Australia.
General grants can be used to fund a diverse range of activities. Specific projects, travel costs, education and skill building, technology (communications), community experiences, and a range of other options that align with the vision of the Trust.
Along with eligibility, partial consideration is given to the following for prospective recipients:
- Advancement of education, health and wellbeing for an individual or those supported through an organisation.
- Extension of skills and services in Outback Australia with the intention to remain, return, or assist residents of such places.
- Innovation and passion projects that will directly impact people in communities of Outback Australia.
- Financial assistance as required
- Other outcomes which may not be covered by the above.
- Grants are available to people who reside in Outback Australia. Ie. People living and working on stations or in small isolated, rural and remote towns.
- Residents of the outer remote and regional centres of Australia who provide assistance to those described above.
- Australian Citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- Grants are available to organisations supporting people who reside in Outback Australia. Ie. people living and working on stations or in small isolated, rural and remote towns.
- Small to medium organisations as defined by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)
For more information, visit https://www.connellanairwaystrust.org.au/general-grants