In response to the crisis in Ukraine, the Women’s Foundation in Georgia, together with the Tasso Foundation, is launching a targeted action to support Ukrainian and Belarusian activists in labor who have had to flee their countries due to war, authoritarian regimes, or threats to their lives.
The financial supporter of the program is the international fund “Equality Fund”.
The thematic directions of the program may include:
- psycho – social rehabilitation services;
- challenges related to housing;
- offering refugee practices to refugees;
- ensuring their employment, education and integration (school, kindergarten, professional education, training courses);
- advocacy of refugee issues and needs at the local level;
- other needs.
- The maximum grant amount is 5000 CAD.
- Duration of projects is 4-6 months.
- The following can participate in the grant competition:
- Women’s non-governmental organizations registered in Georgia that will work with Ukrainian or Belarusian women’s groups.
For more information, visit https://www.womenfundgeorgia.org/ka/WhatWeDo/Grantmaking/3623