The Grand Haven Area Community Foundation has announced the Community Relief and Recovery Fund to respond the short and long-term impact that COVID-19 will have on individuals, families, and for-impact partners within Northwest Ottawa County.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- accessible nutrition
- access to arts & culture, education
- frontline fatigue
- physical and mental health
- safe housing
- vulnerable communities such as seniors and youth
- Nonprofit organizations that are tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, schools, municipalities, and other units of government that serve a charitable purpose in Ottawa County.
- The Community Relief and Recovery Fund generally will not consider grants to individuals and/or sectarian religious programs.
For more information, visit https://ghacf.org/grants/