The Keda Local Development Group (LAG), in collaboration with CENN and the Institute for Democracy (IoD), has announced a competition for social projects aimed at optimizing the local potential for rural development in Keda Municipality as part of the ongoing Keda Leader project supported by the EU ENPARD Program. “And in accordance with the priorities of the local development strategy, to improve the welfare and living conditions of the local communities of the ridge, to implement innovative projects.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The grant competition will support initiatives that will focus on the following areas:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Development of ecotourism and rural tourism;
- Environmental protection, sustainable management of natural resources, development of renewable energy sources and energy efficiency, response to environmental problems in the municipality;
- Agriculture (except for the production of primary products);
- Social infrastructure.
It is important that the initiatives focus on Keda Municipality.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The minimum amount of funding is 20,000 GEL, the maximum is 180,000 GEL.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications can be submitted:
- Legal entities registered in Georgia (LLC, LLC, JSC, etc.);
- Rural cooperatives with registered status;
- Non-profit (non-commercial) legal entities (non-governmental organization, association, fund, etc.);
- Legal entities of public law of Keda Municipality self-government;
- Educational institutions in Keda Municipality;
The grant application must be submitted in Georgian, in electronic and / or material (printed) form.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, visit http://www.kedalag.ge/ka/siakhleebi/article/13193-evrokavshiris-mkhardatcerith-qedis-adgilobrivi-ganvitharebis-jgufi-ackhadebs-sagranto-konkurss-socialuri-proeqtebisthvis-qedis-municipalitetshi