The United Nations Development Program Georgia (UNDP) with the financial support of the Swiss Development and Cooperation Agency (SDC) is implementing the project “Modernization of Vocational Education and Training (VET) system related to agriculture in Georgia (Phase II), which aims at creating and developing a modern system of vocational education and extension in agriculture in Georgia“.
The purpose of the Call for Proposal, through providing of short-term vocational training courses is to support vocational educational, training/retraining institutions and other short-term training provider organizations (NGO’s) operating in the field of agriculture, also farmers and people involved in farming activity, for their capacity building and further development.
- Strengthen public-private partnerships in the delivery of vocational education;
- Support institutional development of vocational educational institutions;
- Enhance the capacity of VET institutions in preparation and development of short-term trainings and project proposals;
- Transfer of knowledge through people involved in agriculture activity.
Grant Project Application should strive to suggest short-term training courses.
- Vocational educational, training/retraining institutions (LEPL’s, N(N)LE’s) including other short-term training providers and organizations (N(N)LE’s (NGO’s) with agriculture development background (including agriculture/food processing fields).
- Vocational Education, Training/Retraining institutions should have been formally Granted the Right to provide short-term training/retraining program by the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement (NCEQE) in order to be eligible for this grant. Also, each suggested short-term training/retraining program must be formal and officially recognized by the (NCEQE).
- Organizations should be registered in accordance with the legal requirements of the Government of Georgia, must be able to provide organization’s statute and the debt certificate.
- All grant proposals will be reviewed by the Evaluation Committee comprised of the representatives of relevant UNDP representatives. The Evaluation Committee will assess project ideas according to the evaluation criteria.
- All decisions on the selection of grant proposals will be taken not later than 2 weeks after closing date for applications.
- An applicant is considered as a winner and will be invited to conclude the relevant agreement within 3 weeks after receiving the notification if:
- an applicant received at least 50% of scores for each selection criteria and 75% or higher of the total scores;
- and applicant’s scores are competitive and higher towards other applicants. Grant Application will not be further considered and will be disqualified if:
- It is provided by the non-eligible entity;
- It does not comply with priorities, outputs and instructions provided in this announcement;
- It is not consistent with the UNDP VET project document;
- If the proposal includes the expenditures which are not defined by this RFQ.
Additional document to be submitted
- Partnership Memorandums with a partner organization(s);
- Note from Revenue Service on tax obligations;
- Extract from the public register10;
- Account requisites which will be used only for grant project operations;
- Copy of authorization document of suggested short-term training course(s).
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=71556