The Manchester City Council has announced the applications for Voluntary and Community Sector Grants Programme to support and invest in a healthy and thriving local voluntary sector so that it can continue to support Manchester’s residents and focus on what the sector excels at in addressing some of the city’s highest priorities.
The fund is focused on three aims:
- Addressing inequalities and building inclusion
- Promoting communities’ health and wellbeing
- Tackling poverty
Organisations can apply for up to £300,000 for 3 years (equivalent to £100,000 per year.)
Is your organisation one of the following types?
- a registered charity
- a community interest company limited by guarantee
- a community interest company limited by share (schedule 2 with 100 per cent asset lock only)
- a company limited by guarantee
- a community benefit company registered as an industrial and provident society
- a charitable incorporated organisation
- an unincorporated charitable association
For more information, visit Manchester City Council.
For more information, visit https://www.manchester.gov.uk/info/200101/voluntary_organisations/7706/funding_and_grants_for_voluntary_and_community_sector