UNDP is calling for proposals for Grants under the Second Phase of the Via Dinarica Project to promote significant natural and cultural resources of the Dinaric areas of the Western Balkans to facilitate engaging adventures and nature lovers from around the world and to preserve the mountain regions, cultures and regions that represent an oasis of unspoiled nature in Europe.
- The objective of this Central Government calls is to contribute to improving the economic conditions and living standards along the trail Via Dinarica through integration of local products in the tourist offer. Public invitation should contribute additional m improve her p that way email and retained account the tourist and for a longer period , reinforcing the reputation Via Dinarica as a regional tourism destination through increasing the diversity of tourism in the servant and products along the white, green and blue paths in Bosnia and Herzegovina and . In a broader sense, this scheme for grant funding will support the recovery from the effects of COVID 19 pandemic and strengthening an entire tourism sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The specific goal of the public call is to contribute to the promotion of Via Dinarica, and the improvement of the tourist offer on the Via Dinarica trails by supporting the integration / inclusion of local traditional products (food products, handicrafts and souvenirs) in the tourist offer.
- Priority Area 1: Strengthening the process of production and processing of products in order to integrate / include domestic traditional products in the tourist offer along the Via Dinarica trail ,
- Priority Area 2: Strengthening outlets in order to integrate / include domestic traditional products in the tour with a offer along the Via Dinarica trails.
- The total available financial resources within this public call are 112.5 00,00 KM, where will be based on a competitive process, to support the implementation of a minimum of 15 best ranked them project them suggestions , t acnije by two ( 2) in the following partner local government units (LGU) : Pale, Sokolac, Stolac and Tomislavgrad and one (1) in the following partner local government units (LGU): POSUŠJE e , Prijedor, window-frame and , Jablanica and , C ent ar Sarajevo , Mrkonjic Grad and precisely.
- Grants will be awarded within two priority areas :
- Priority Area 1: Strengthening the process of production and processing of products in order to integrate / include domestic traditional products in the tourist offer along the Via Dinarica trail.
- The total available financial resources within this priority area amount to 105.000,00 KM.
- Priority Area 2: Strengthening outlets in order to integrate / include domestic traditional products in the tourist offer along the Via Dinarica trail.
- The total available financial resources within this priority area are 7.500,00 KM.
- Grants per application may amount to a minimum of 5.000 ,00 KM to a maximum of 7,500.00 KM
- The right to participate in the public call may have the applicant and the application whose production and processing facilities are located in the following partner units of local self-government (JLS) in Bosnia and Herzegovina : Centar Sarajevo, Gacko, Jablanica , Mrkonjic Grad , Posušje, Prijedor, Prozor-Rama, Ravno, Sokolac, Stolac and Tomis lavgrad , and the applications may relate to the following identified value chains :
- Honey , medicinal herbs , forest mushrooms and forest fruits ,
- Traditional handicrafts ,
- Fruits and fruit products .
- The right to apply for this public invitation are natural and legal persons registered for performing one or more of the following activities: hospitality and tourism, manufacturing and , processing and the marketing of food products, handicrafts and souvenirs .
- Applicants who have the right to apply for this call are:
- Private companies and crafts ;
- Brick and mortar faces register in overall service local government or the Agency for Intermediary, IT and financial services (APIF) as well as providers of tourism services , family farms (OPG) , rural farms and the like ;
- Cooperatives ;
- In gatherings of agricultural producers, beekeepers , processors and purchasers and craftsmen .
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=81174