GRM Networks has partnered with the Foundation for Rural Service (FRS), the philanthropic arm of NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association, to offer grants that support local organizations in their efforts to build and help sustain a high quality of life in rural America.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Through its Community Improvement Grant Program, GRM Networks has positively influenced the communities in which it operates. Since 1999, GRM Networks has awarded numerous grants to deserving community organizations in its serving territory.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Grants will be awarded in the following categories:
- Business and Economic Development
- Devise a business plan to grow small or existing businesses, develop new jobs or implement a job creation program that attracts key talent from your community or from skilled individuals interested in relocating to small town America.
- Community Development
- Develop an outreach program that helps to promote advancing the technological skills of community members, incorporates innovation into learning, raises the visibility of your community’s talent and artistry or promotes your town as a “must visit” destination.
- Support advances in education by helping your schools get technology (computers, smart boards, etc.) in the classroom, build resources for curriculum development, strengthen extracurricular activities or promote distance learning programs.
- Telecommunications Applications
- Show how you plan to turn your community into a technological powerhouse by promoting the implementation and use of broadband-enabled applications for telehealth, education, government services, safety and security, and efficient energy distribution and use.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Could be fully funded by the grant maximum of $5,000 or have at least 75% of the project currently funded
- Focus on technology and broadband enabled projects
- Have a long-term impact for the community and its residents
- Promote community participation and engagement
- Create a more sustainable rural community
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Grant requests may range between $250 and $5,000 with GRM Networks contributing 10% toward the one-time grant and the remainder of the award funded by FRS.
Grant consideration will not be given to the following:
- Scholarship programs
- International organizations
- Lobbying and political activities
- Ticketed events
- Infrastructure/building campaigns
- Capital campaigns
- Event sponsorships
- Community food programs
- Loan repayments
For more information, visit https://www2.grm.net/about-us/grants/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.