Applications are now open for the Edelgive Grassroots, Resilience, Ownership and Wellness (GROW) Fund, it is a first-of-its-kind initiative aimed at building the capabilities, resilience and future readiness of grassroots organisations, in turn facilitating their efforts to effect change at the grassroots.
- Sustaining operations through support that covers critical costs.
- Capacity Building to recover from the immediate challenges faced due to COVID-19.
- Future Readiness for long-term institutional sustainability.
- The organisation should not have any religious and / or political affiliation.
- The organisation should not have been blacklisted by any Government ministries / departments / agencies or any donor / funding / grant making organisation.
- The organisation or functionaries / governing body members should not have been involved in any fraud or other non-conforming behaviour with the law.
- The organisation should be registered as either a Society or Public trust or Section 8 (previously Section 25) company and should have a valid registration certificate or equivalent document.
- The organisation should have a valid PAN, 12A and 80G registration.
- The organisation should be able to provide audited financial statements for financial years – FY18, FY19, FY20.
- The organisation’s receipts from donations should be at least INR 1.5 Crores in any one of the financial years – FY18, FY19, FY20.
- The organisation’s average receipts from donations for financial years – FY18, FY19, FY20 should be less than INR 10 Crores.
- The organisation’s available corpus should be less than 25% of the average annual expenditure for financial years – FY18, FY19, FY20.
For more information, visit https://edelgive-growfund.org/