The Growth point Properties is seeking applications for its Corporate Social Investment (CSI) Funding programme that promote skills development and empowerment, rather than dependency. Acknowledged as being at the forefront of sustainability and as leaders in the field, the foundation aims to impact the lives of the previously disadvantaged and marginalised groups by creating opportunities for them to thrive.
The Growth point Properties is also focused on supporting education across South Africa because the foundation believe that partnerships with educators will yield positive results towards the common vision of building a better life for all.
- Early childhood development;
- Primary school learning;
- High school learning;
- Youth development for job creation.
The applicants should not meet one or more of the requirements below or identify with one or more of the listed exclusions; the application submitted will be noted as invalid.
- Projects that are not aligned to five focus areas;
- Non-Seta learnership accredited programmes;
- Non-Seta accredited programmes;
- Profit making companies;
- Animal related organisations or programmes;
- Religious organisations;
- Political parties or associations with political affiliation;
- Non-South African based organisations or programmes;
- Labour movements/unions;
- Organisations that have been in existence for less than one year;
- Growthpoint employees, the Board, and their immediate families;
- Individuals or small groups in their personal capacity;
- Direct funding to government, rather partner to fund its beneficiaries;
- Events for marketing sponsorships;
- International travels; and
- Disaster relief;
- Business development training or any enterprise & supplier development initiatives.
For more information, visit https://growthpoint.co.za/corporate-social-investment/apply-for-funding