The Harry John Erbe Charitable Trust awards grants to organizations supporting charitable, religious, scientific, literary, or educational purposes.
To provide grants to tax-exempt organizations supporting charitable, religious, scientific, literary, or educational purposes.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Human services
- International/foreign affairs
- Public/society benefit
- Average grant size: $5,000 to $10,000
- Average number of grants per year: 2
Geographic limitations: There are no geographic restrictions; however, the trust has a practice of supporting organizations located in Pennsylvania, particularly within the city of Harrisburg.
States Served: Pennsylvania
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
For more information, visit Harry John Erbe Charitable Trust.
For more information, visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/private-foundations/erbe-charitable-trust/