The Hawaii Business Pivot Program is a State of Hawaii program created in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii.
The Hawaii Business Pivot Grant program consists of three major components:
- Grant provides reimbursements of up to $10,000.
- Technical assistance, workshops,training and consultant resources to support businesses adjusting their operations.
- Online marketplace for businesses to access products and services to assist them in transforming their operations; costs incurred may be eligible for reimbursement under the grant program.
- Eligible companies or non-profits may receive up to a $10,000 reimbursement for expenses related to pivoting or adjusting your operations, products, services or related items to meet the new economic environment.
- Companies or non-profits (501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19)) registered to do business in Hawaii that have fewer than 100 employees at the time of submission of application.
- The company must have suffered an economic injury due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- An eligible business must actually operate in a physical commercial space in Hawaii. Home-based businesses are ineligible. Agricultural businesses are eligible if they meet all qualifications. Eligibility will be determined by assessing Tax Map Key associated with the location of business operation.
- Must have been in business prior to March 20, 2020.
For more information, visit https://www.hawaiibizpivot.org/