(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Emerging health care solutions and alternative models that engage and support health care users
- Use of technology and innovative digital health care solutions.
- Evaluation of new models of telehealth that have improved health care accessibility.
- Evaluation of emerging models of acute care delivered in the community, including General Practitioner led models of care.
- Management of joint pain
- Supporting people with pain to self-manage their condition (e.g. back pain).
- Innovative non-invasive solutions to assist people with joint pain.
- Standardising clinical care to improve adherence to best practice.
- The Foundation is encouraging applications from collaborations of investigators from a range of backgrounds, including career researchers, practising clinicians, policy makers, and private sector organisations.
- Applications will be assessed on scientific merit as well their ability to effect meaningful change to health services provision.
- The Foundation will give more weight to applications that demonstrate a strong opportunity and considered approach for translation of research outcomes into practice.
For more information, visit https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/hcf-foundation