Subject to funding, up to 30 grants averaging €650 (and ranging between €200 – €1000) will be offered across the four countries to selected women entrepreneurs, who fit one of the following three categories:
- Established woman entrepreneurs willing to train and employ young women, who would not have work or other means of support;
- Young women entrepreneurs (under 30 years of age) who migrated, returned, and organized their own ventures;
- Young women social entrepreneurs and leading local NGOs that increase women’s employment or entrepreneurship to prevent dangerous migration and improve livelihoods in their local communities.
- Any woman entrepreneur from one of these four countries is eligible to apply for funding to buy equipment or to support other capital development costs.
- The entrepreneur must demonstrate how HERA’s support to her venture will maintain and/or improve young women’s employment in the local market.
For more information, visit https://hera.international/grants/