The Hume City Council is seeking applications for its Quick Response Grant that has been designed to support newly established community groups and community groups with emerging or unexpected needs and opportunities.
This category aims to fill a gap in funding for community groups requiring assistance outside of the annual grant timelines. The Council will accept applications from:
- Newly established community groups requiring support with start-up and establishment costs
- Community groups that have an urgent and unforeseen funding need that does not fall within the annual grants payment timeframes
- Grant amount: up to $1,000.
- Be a not-for-profit community group or organisation
- Run the activity or project from a location within Hume and/or show that it will substantially benefit residents of Hume City
- Be able to demonstrate they have minimal financial resources or a limited ability to fundraise for the activity or project identified in the application
- Have no outstanding debts with Hume City Council
- Have satisfactorily acquitted previous funding received by Hume City Council
- Be incorporated or be a first-time applicant (applicants that are not incorporated must be auspiced by an incorporated not-for profit organisation and provide evidence of this arrangement)
- Successful applicants for Quick Response Grants will be eligible for categories in the Annual Grant Round
For more information, visit Hume City Council.
For more information, visit https://www.hume.vic.gov.au/Your-Council/Grants-and-Awards/Hume-City-Council-Community-Grants-Program