Deadline: 17 June 2019
Iberdrola, through its Foundation in Spain has launched the call for applications to its 2020 Social Program, which aims to promote the comprehensive development of the most vulnerable groups in the territories in which the company operates, with special attention on children, adolescents and women.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
A committee of experts from the Iberdrola Spain Foundation selects around 30 social projects that have to be aligned with specific objectives of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations agenda 2030, as part of its business strategy. Specifically, these goals are:
- Goal no. 1 (no poverty). In this area, support will be given to projects aimed at overcoming situations of poverty and social exclusion, providing access to basic needs, promoting educational support and the enjoyment of leisure and free time, as well as backing training for access to employment.
- Goal number 10 (reduced inequalities), goal number 4 (quality education) and goal number 5 (gender equality). With these goals, initiatives are put in place to help disabled people live independently. Mainly by supporting occupational centres to encourage comprehensive training processes. This enables specialized training in social skills and learning required for inclusion in the regular employment market.
- Goal no. 3 (good health and well-being). This will involve working on improving the quality of life of people suffering from serious diseases by meeting their daily needs and providing family support. Special attention is paid to people suffering from addiction and to providing children with leisure opportunities.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The total provision for this programme exceeds 1 million euros.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- This call, with a budget of more than one million Euros and to be decided in October, is open to private non-profit institutions based in Spain, declared to be for the public benefit, pursuing aims that are of social interest and carrying out their activities in Spain.
- Special consideration will be given to organizations that publish relevant information consistent with the principles of transparency, good governance and Iberdrola’s code of ethics.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their proposals by using the form available on the foundation website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit this link.