Visa has extended its partnership with IFundWomen to support Black women-owned small businesses in the United States through a new grant program and educational resources.
- Black women-owned business
- Must be located in the U.S.
- Must have a minimum annual revenue of $24K or more
- Must have been in business for 2+ years
- Must be a business that has a product or service in market and generating revenue
- Must be a growing business
- Must be a consumer product or service (B2C)
- Must have a compelling digital presence and supporting media
For more information, visit https://ifundwomen.com/visa