The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation is currently seeking applications for the 2020 Take-Off Grants.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Inlaks Take-Off Grants enable young people to realize their potential by providing financial support for constructive projects which foster the growth of individual talent.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Take-off grant will award financial support of up to a maximum of $5000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The applicant must
- Be nominated by an Inlaks Alumni (past receipt) or a Trustee of the Foundation.
- Submit proof of academic / pratical excellence in your field of study.
- Must be under 35 years of age as on 31 December in the year of application.
- Be an Indian citizen, resident in India for two years before applying for the grant.
- The project for which the grant is sought can be tenable in India or abroad.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The candidate must submit a detailed outline of the project that he/she will undertake. In addition to this the below needs to be submitted
- Detailed costs of undertaking the project with timelines
- Full CV/Resume
- Letter of nomination by the Inlaks Alumnus or Trustee.
- Proof of age (Passport or Aadhar card copy)
For more information, visit https://www.inlaksfoundation.org/take-off-grant/