The Innovation Fund is currently accepting applications for the Mini Grants Program 2020.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Mini Grants Program is aimed at private young enterprises which are engaged in the development of technological innovations with a clear market need.
This Program is designed to support the survival of companies during the critical phase of research and development and to allow the Serbian entrepreneurs to grow effective business capacities through which they will launch their innovations on the market.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The objective of the Mini Grants Program is to stimulate innovative entrepreneurship and creation of innovative companies based on knowledge via private sector start-ups and/or spin-offs by providing financing for market-oriented innovative projects with high commercialization potential and a scalable business model.
- The Innovation Fund (IF) aims to provide financial support for the crucial stage of research and development activities and help create new or introduce significant improvements in existing products, processes or services.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- up to EUR 80,000, or up to 70% of the total approved project budget
- a minimum of 30% of the total approved project budget is to be provided by the applicant from other private sector sources, independently of the Innovation Fund
Duration of the projects: up to 12 months
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The Applicant is a:
- Micro or small company 1 in majority private and majority Serbian ownership (51% or more) incorporated in Serbia for no longer than five (5) years at the time of Application submission, or
- Team consisting of a maximum of 5 core members (physical persons). Roles and responsibilities of each core team member must be clearly stated in the Application.
- In cases where the Application is submitted by a team (not yet formally and legally incorporated as a company), the following shall apply:
- If financing is approved, the Applicants will be required to establish a company which will be the recipient of the funds and legally responsible for implementing the project;
- The newly established company must be in at least 51% ownership by the team’s proposed core member(s) (the percentage of ownership among core members is subject to their internal agreement);
- The newly established company must be at least 51% privately owned, and in majority Serbian ownership.
An Applicant company that meets any of the following criteria is NOT eligible to apply for the Mini Grants Program:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- The Company has raised EUR 500,000 or more in total financing (equity, debt or grant) from public or private sources;
- The Company is majority owned (greater than 50%) by a parent company that is an operating or holding company that:
- Has raised/received EUR 500,000 or more in total financing (equity, debt, grant or combination thereof) from public or private sources, or
- Has revenue, or is part of a group that had revenue over EUR 2,500,000 in any prior years.
- Applicant has received financing from any other IF financing program for the same activities.
The documentation to be submitted in the Application
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Applicant Statement
- Business Plan
- Project Budget
- Project Presentation
- Environmental Screening Questionnaire (ESQ)
- CVs of the key personnel engaged in the project (maximum 5)
- Unaudited financial statements for the last business year (where applicable)
For more information, visit http://www.inovacionifond.rs/programs/mini-grants-program