Deadline: 1 October 2018
International Visegrad Fund is currently inviting applications for its Visegrad Grants to support regional partnerships among NGOs and civil society organizations, public institutions and municipalities, private companies and nonprofit organizations as well as education and research centers that contribute to cooperation in the Visegrad region.
Visegrad Grants is a grant program run and financed by the International Visegrad Fund (hereinafter referred to as the “Fund”), aimed at fostering cooperation between the V4 countries (Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia) via supporting ideas for sustainable regional cooperation.
- Culture and Common Identity
- Education and Capacity Building
- Innovation, R&D, Entrepreneurship
- Democratic Values and the Media
- Public Policy and Institutional Partnership
- Regional Development, Environment and Tourism
- Social Development
- Any legal entity worldwide, with preference given to applicants from the V4 countries, can apply for support within the Visegrad Grants.
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia
- Market actors, e.g.: private entrepreneurs, companies – especially innovation and startup-related actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character.
- Institutions of state administration (ministries, government agencies, embassies, state-funded cultural institutes, state-owned companies)
- Natural persons (individual citizens)
- Private entrepreneurs with/without a legal entity for funding their for profit activities
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications online via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad Grants.