(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The IPRA Foundation began as a depository of funds brought in by people with specific projects. The main task was to invest those funds safely in socially acceptable enterprises and pay them out as needed.
The mission of the IPRA Foundation is to advance the field of peace research through rigorous investigation into the causes of conflict and examination of alternatives to violence. Peace researchers inform peace activities that inspire visions of a peaceful world.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The vision of the IPRA Foundation is to:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Inspire visions of a peaceful world,
- Promote knowledge of non-violent peace strategies,
- Increase the number of peace scholars around the world,
- Encourage peace science and arts,
- Grow worldwide communication and collaboration among peace researchers,
- Further the purpose and activities of IPRA.
- Impactful and socially relevant research: We value original research, and peace activities informed by that research, that contributes to the world community and engages key stakeholders.
- Positive Peace: We value peace and justice by nonviolent means.
- Respect: We value respecting dignity, humanity, identity and diversity.
- Empowerment: We value research by people of and within the most vulnerable and marginalized areas of our world community.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The larger grants available are up to $5,000.
- The IPRA Foundation Peace Research Grants are small grants intended to assist scholars in undertaking small research projects.
- These grants are to individuals, not to institutions or organizations.
- Only one grant will be awarded to any applicant from either the Peace Research Grant Program or the Small Peace Research Grant Program.
- If applicants have previously received a grant, please do not apply for another.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Application form
- Curriculum vita
- A letter of support from an official of an organization with which you have been associated, on that organization’s letterhead.
- Project Proposal
Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bosnia, inner city communities in the United States, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, the Philippines, the Punjab, and Uganda.
For more information, visit https://iprafoundation.org/grants-info/
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.