The Jerusalem Fund for Education & Community Development is seeking applications from non-governmental organizations for its Grants program to provide humanitarian assistance to Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza, and Jerusalem, and to Palestinian refugees in Syria and Lebanon.
The Jerusalem Fund for Education and Community Development is an independent, registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit. It aims to foster greater awareness about Palestine, in the United States and abroad, and to ameliorate the lives of Palestinians in Palestine and the diaspora.
The Fund accomplishes these goals through three programs: the Humanitarian Link raises funds to provide relief, medical services, and community development support; the Palestine Center hosts educational and policy analysis lectures and conferences in the DC area and disseminates information online; and the cultural arm features an active art gallery called Gallery Al-Quds, a film series, and musical and literary offerings.
The Jerusalem Fund supports projects focusing on:
- Emergency relief;
- Infrastructure; and
- Other community development efforts.
- The Fund also supports projects that help Palestinians highlight their history and struggle to Western audiences.
- Typical grant awards range from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Application forms must be submitted in English or Arabic.
- Applications from Individual are not accepted.
For more information, visit https://thejerusalemfund.org/humanitarian-link/apply-for-a-grant