The Jewish Foundation of Manitoba is seeking applications for its Women’s Endowment Fund which is designed to generate financial resources for services that directly benefit women in Manitoba.
Preference is given to projects which:
- Demonstrate a direct benefit to women in Manitoba;
- Encourage the advancement of women in Manitoba;
- Promote volunteer participation and citizen involvement;
- Provide access to social service, healthy living, and education;
- Strengthen the organization’s ability to provide innovative and creative projects.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount, however, it should be noted that the average grant amount is $8,000.
- Only registered charities are eligible for grants from the Jewish Foundation of Manitoba;
- Projects must benefit women in Manitoba;
- Pilot projects must provide a plan for future funding beyond the pilot stage;
- Projects will only be funded once.
Grants are not made for:
- Projects or programs that are already in progress;
- Fundraising appeals such as memberships and sponsorships;
- Ongoing operations of an organization.
For more information, visit https://www.jewishfoundation.org/nonprofits/types-of-grants/womens-endowment-fund-grants