Preference is given to projects which:
- Demonstrate a direct benefit to women in Manitoba;
- Encourage the advancement of women in Manitoba;
- Promote volunteer participation and citizen involvement;
- Provide access to social service, healthy living, and education;
- Strengthen the organization’s ability to provide innovative and creative projects.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount, however, it should be noted that the average grant amount is $8,000.
- Only registered charities are eligible for grants from the Jewish Foundation of Manitoba;
- Projects must benefit women in Manitoba;
- Pilot projects must provide a plan for future funding beyond the pilot stage;
- Projects will only be funded once.
Grants are not made for:
- Projects or programs that are already in progress;
- Fundraising appeals such as memberships and sponsorships;
- Ongoing operations of an organization.
For more information, visit https://www.jewishfoundation.org/nonprofits/types-of-grants/womens-endowment-fund-grants