The K21 Health Foundation is seeking applications for its Grants program to ensure health care services are provided, and to advance prevention and healthy living.
- Supporting non-profit organizations that provide direct health services to people in need.
- Funding efforts that advance prevention and minimize the need for health services.
- Investing in the development and implementation of solutions that work toward healthy lifestyles and decisions.
- Participating in consistent assessment and evaluation of existing health needs in the community.
- A non-profit agency with current IRS tax-exempt status and in good standing with the Indiana Secretary of State
- A school system serving students of Kosciusko County
- A governmental agency serving residents of Kosciusko County
- The project, program, or service for which you are seeking funding must benefit the residents of Kosciusko County.
- The impact must address health and wellness issues for the community. The priorities for funding consideration focus on areas identified in the mission statement:
- Direct health services
- Health prevention services
- Healthy living opportunities
For more information, visit https://www.k21foundation.org/apply/