(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Supporting non-profit organizations that provide direct health services to people in need.
- Funding efforts that advance prevention and minimize the need for health services.
- Investing in the development and implementation of solutions that work toward healthy lifestyles and decisions.
- Participating in consistent assessment and evaluation of existing health needs in the community.
- A non-profit agency with current IRS tax-exempt status and in good standing with the Indiana Secretary of State
- A school system serving students of Kosciusko County
- A governmental agency serving residents of Kosciusko County
- The project, program, or service for which you are seeking funding must benefit the residents of Kosciusko County.
- The impact must address health and wellness issues for the community. The priorities for funding consideration focus on areas identified in the mission statement:
- Direct health services
- Health prevention services
- Healthy living opportunities
For more information, visit https://www.k21foundation.org/apply/