The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network is seeking applications for its KKR COVID Relief Fund for APAC Recovery + Resiliency to provide support to catalyze interventions, focused on the intersection of COVID-19 & youth.
The fund was established to catalyse interventions in response to the disruption and dislocation caused by COVID-19. The fund focuses on organizations working in one of three areas: communities, opportunities, and heroes. It will be focused on priority geographies within Asia Pacific. Through the deployment of flexible funding and partnership support, the fund’s goal is that Non-Profit Organisations (NPO) on the frontlines of COVID-19 will be better able to respond to the needs of their communities and ensure strong, positive impact.
- Vulnerable Communities
- Support towards food security, safe housing, public health & crisis relief
- Workforce Opportunities
- Support towards workforce recovery & development
- Youth empowerment
- Frontline Heroes
- Support towards the needs of teachers, first responders, and essential workers
- Minimum grant ask of USD 25,000 and maximum of USD 100,000 (Grant ask should not exceed 20% of total operating budget)
- It is anticipated that the fund will disperse a maximum of 12 grants of up to USD 50,000 and 4 grants of up to USD 100,000. (AVPN and KKR reserve the right to adjust the grant disbursement)
- Appropriate financial and leadership governance structure in place
- Registered Charity or Non-Profit Organisation (Applicant cannot be a government entity, an academic institution or a religious organisation)
- Eligible applicants must choose a geographic category based on their country of operations:
- Cleared from all global sanctions lists, nor blacklisted by any UN or international agency
For more information, visit https://philanthropicfunds.avpn.asia/fund/kkr-healthcare-fund/