The Kosciusko County Community Foundation has established a special grant application process to support charitable organizations that serve Kosciusko County residents as they move forward in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Organizations can submit a one-time request of up to $5,000. Organizations that receive a COVID-19 Recovery Grant will still be eligible to apply for grants from other Community Foundation funds.
- Expenses covered by the grant must be incurred between March 24, 2020 and June 30, 2021.
Types of Requests that may be Considered include, but are not limited to:
- Supplies and equipment necessary to comply with safety guidelines such as masks, gloves, cleaning supplies, social distancing signage, etc.
- Additional staff hours to provide increased cleaning services.
- Bridge grants to cover deferred or lost revenue due to fundraisers or income generating programs being canceled.
- Equipment and services to update or improve technology to allow for remote work or to offer programs virtually.
The Community Foundation will not consider requests for:
- Support for a specific individual
- Political activities or those designated to influence legislation
- National organizations (unless the monies are to be used solely to benefit citizens of Kosciusko County)
- Fundraising projects or event expenses
- Contributions to endowment funds
This application process is available to 501(c)(3) organizations, child care centers, preschool programs, and libraries that serve Kosciusko County residents.
For more information, visit https://www.kcfoundation.org/grants/covid-19-recovery-grants/