The Brisbane City Council is seeking applications for its Lord Mayor’s Better Suburbs Grants Program to support not-for-profit community organisations to deliver projects and activities across the city and to maintain, improve and develop community facilities.
- The program comprises two categories.
- Community Facility Category: The Community Facility Category provides funding to improve, develop and maintain community facilities, with preference provided to Council community-leased facilities. Funding is available for both the planning and design, and construction, phases of projects.
- Community Support Category: The Community Support Category provides funding to support projects that respond to local community needs, improve community facilities and build organisational capacity.
- For the Community Facility Category you can apply for grant funding ranging from $10,000 to $200,000.
- The Community Support Category offers grant funding up to $10,000.
- Applicants must:
- be an incorporated not-for-profit organisation, or be auspiced by a not-for-profit organisation
- Community Facility Category applicants will also need to own the land or community facility, or have the authority to undertake the proposed works on a Council community leased facility.
For more information, visit https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/community-and-safety/grants-awards-and-sponsorships/community-grants/lord-mayors-better-suburbs-grants