The Mary B. Grogan Fund for Youth is a permanent charitable resource to benefit young residents of Millbury, Massachusetts. It was created in August 2001 with an endowment gift made by Worcester County 4-H Foundation upon their dissolution. The Fund honors Mary B. Grogan’s decades of leadership.
Areas of Interest
The Mary B. Grogan Fund for Youth provides financial support for educational and recreational projects for the youth of Millbury. To receive funding, applicants must state how they will use the grant to do the following:
- Benefit Millbury youth;
- Support an educational or recreational program, especially those focusing on aspects of the environment, agriculture, horticulture and animal life; and
- Attract other resources or secure matching funds from public or private sources.
- A typical grant is in the range of $200 – $1,000.
Scope and Limitations
- The Fund will support educational and recreational programs for Millbury youth, especially those that focus on the environment, agriculture, horticulture and animal life.
- Grants are made only to 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations serving the greater Worcester region (cities and towns of Worcester County).
For more information, visit https://www.greaterworcester.org/Grants/Grant-Opportunities/Mary-B-Grogan-Fund-for-Youth-in-Millbury