The Mazda Foundation is seeking applications for its Grant Program in Australia to provide financial aid for community advancement, such as the improvement of education and employment skills, development of technology and the protection of the environment.
Aims and Objectives
The Mazda Foundation’s aims and objectives include (but are not limited to) the provision of financial aid to funds, authorities and institutions which qualify for income tax deductibility for gifts and which provide:
- assistance to young people through education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- assistance in the advancement of education and achievement of excellence at all levels in the community.
- assistance in the development of technology, to help improve Australia’s international competitiveness.
- assistance towards the maintenance and improvement of the natural environment.
- assistance to address community needs identified by the Mazda Foundation from time to time.
- assistance in research, feasibility, surveys and other background work in relation to any of the above aims and objectives.
- Substantial contributions to the Mazda Foundation have been made by Mazda Motor Corporation, Japan and Mazda Australia. Further contributions continue to be made by Mazda Australia, supported by the Mazda Dealer Network.
- the project must fall within the Foundation’s nominated priority area;
- the organisation must be an eligible recipient under the Income Tax Assessment Act;
- the project must be consistent with the broader aims and objectives of the Foundation (published on this website); and all areas of the attached form must be completed.
- The Foundation will acknowledge receipt of the Project Notification form, but this should not be seen as in any way indicating that the request for consideration will progress further.
For more information, visit https://mazdafoundation.org.au/obtaining-funding/