- create a network focused on governance and transparency projects from the perspectives of community actors;
- enhance and develop regional networks to connect community perspectives to central policy debates in the Mekong and further support Mekong civic and policy leaders; and
- share lessons learned and best practices on transboundary challenges in the region and beyond and propose concrete policy approaches to topics discussed.
- Water and water-related ecosystems of Mekong, Ayeyarwady, and other rivers;
- Combating conservation crimes, including wildlife and timber trafficking; and,
- Improving health security, increasing the region’s ability to prevent, detect, and respond to infectious disease threats, especially using the ‘One Health’ approach that recognizing the interdependence of human, animal, plant, and ecosystem health.
- Be legally registered or otherwise authorized to conduct business in their country or countries of operation
- Have a DUNS number (a nine-digit identification number required for all procurement-related activities). A DUNS number is not required for application, but will be required for receipt of award
- Be able to complete implementation within the stated timeframe October 2021 to September 2022
- Have current geographic coverage where program activities will take place or prior experience in that area with the ability to quickly start up implementation
For more information, visit https://www.pactworld.org/country/thailand/procurement