The Michael Cornish Charitable Trust is seeking applications for its grant Program.
The trust was founded by Michael Cornish in 2005; the present trustees are Michael, Harriet Cornish and Richard Vigar. The Trust Administrator is Phillipa Cridland.
They support organisations that work in the following areas:
- General Charitable Purposes
- Children/ Young People
- Disabled / Disabilities
- Economic/ Community Development
- Amateur Sport
- Advancement of Health or Saving of Lives
- They support charities and not-for-profits throughout the UK.
- Individual applications will only be consider in exceptional circumstances.
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations can register and apply for a grant for a specific project
- Applications are reviewed quarterly by the Trustees, taking in to consideration the eligibility and purpose of each application.
For more information, visit https://www.michaelcornishcharity.org.uk/about