The MS Charitable Foundation is accepting applications for its Grant Program to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy and low carbon technologies.
- Applications that have matched funding will be looked upon favourably.
- Grants will usually be for £5,000 to £50,000. In exceptional cases grants will be considered for higher amounts up to £100,000.
- Applications may be submitted from public organisations and not-for-profit companies as well as charities.
- Funding should usually be for specific time-bound projects that meet the Foundation’s mission.
- Projects should have a UK-wide impact, either through having a national reach or through developing/demonstrating an innovative approach that could be replicated, adapted or scaled up.
- As a UK-wide Foundation, bids specific to the context in the devolved nations and regions are welcome.
- Bids should fall into one of the following themes:
- Education, skills and CPD.
- Public awareness/information and consumer confidence.
- Zero carbon planning.
- Local zero carbon delivery initiatives.
- Bids should also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Seed funding for innovative initiatives.
- Support delivery of a proof of concept.
- Research to support innovation or capacity building in one of the themed areas.
- Sharing good practice.
For more information, visit https://www.mcscharitablefoundation.org/funding