The focus of N7 and the N7 Fund continues to reflect Native American and Indigenous athletes and leaders across North America.
Since its creation in 2009, the Nike N7 Fund has awarded more than $8 million in grants, administered by the Charities Aid Foundation of America, to more than 270 communities and organizations.
To be eligible to receive an N7 grant, an applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- For U.S. applicants, you must be one of the following:
- A 501(c)(3) public charity;
- A Federally-recognized Tribe; or
- A school, but you must have a fiscal sponsor who has tax-exempt status.
- For Canadian applicants, you must be a non-profit entity or a registered First Nation.
- Program must serve the Native American or Indigenous community. (No less than 90%)
- Have a sport or physical activity focus.
- Serve youth, ages 18 years of age and under.
For more information, visit https://purpose.nike.com/n7fund