Applications are now open for the NCW Foundation for Youth Grant Program. Formerly its own 501(c)3 public charity, the NCW Foundation for Youth was established to provide funding for programs that directly benefit youth in Chelan and Douglas counties.
It is now a grant program managed by the foundation to continue its mission in supporting opportunities for kids in their communities.
- The grant provides up to $1,000 to support programs that directly benefit Pre-K through 12th-grade youth in Chelan and Douglas counties.
- Must provide a direct benefit to PreK – 12th-grade youth in Chelan and Douglas counties.
- Up to $1,000 can be requested for one or more projects/programs per organization.
- Organizations and schools that receive grant funding must wait 1 year (12 months) before applying again.
- Funds must be expended within 1 year.
- Applications are accepted year-round but funded every other month.
Examples of previously funded programs:
- Shop with a Cop;
- The beauty of Bronze;
- Girls on the Run;
- Stage Kids;
- Packing Friendship;
- Community Sports Clubs;
- School-related field trips;
- PTSA Programs;
- After-school Programs.
Application and Award Schedule
Applications are accepted year-round, but only funded every other month.
|Applications Received Before:||Decision at Board Meeting On:|
|June 30, 2020||July 21, 2020|
|August 25, 2020||September 15, 2020|
|October 27, 2020||November 17, 2020|
|December 29, 2020||January 19, 2021|
|February 23, 2021||March 16, 2021|
|April 27, 2021||May 18, 2021|
|June 29, 2021||July 20, 2021|
For questions, contact Director of Community Grants.
For more information, visit https://cfncw.org/ncwfoundationyouth/