Proposed activities should primarily support refugee populations in South Sudan; PRM will consider funding only those programs that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50 percent refugees.
Proposals must align with one or more of the following program areas:
- Humanitarian Protection and Assistance
- Interim and Durable Solutions
Proposals must focus on one or more of the following sectors:
- Child Protection
- Gender-based Violence Prevention and Response
- Primary Health, Maternal and Child Health
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support
- Protection (with a priority placed on Peaceful Coexistence/Community Cohesion)
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
Program proposals must be more than the funding floor and less than the funding ceiling per year or they will be disqualified.
- Funding floor per award $500,000
- Funding ceiling per award $2,000,000
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education (U.S.-based NGOs must be able to demonstrate proof of non-profit tax status);
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education (overseas-based NGOs must be able to demonstrate proof of registration in country of domicile);
- International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this NOFO. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=331286