Applications are now open for the Noongar Charitable Trust’s Grants Program to support projects run by Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations which offer a direct and noticeable benefit to the Noongar community.
- Health – to promote health in the community.
- Crisis and Hardship – to provide assistance in a time of urgency.
- Aged – to provide for the needs of the elderly and infirm members of the Noongar community.
- Housing – provide assistance to the community for housing programs.
- Cultural and Heritage (including Traditional Practices) – to provide cultural and heritage benefits to the Community.
- Education, Training, and Employment – to improve access to education, training, employment, and economic and enterprise development opportunities for Noongar people.
- Children and Youth (0 to 25 years) – to provide for the long-term needs of future generations of members of the Community.
- Grant range up to $5,000 to $10,000.
- Grants will be made to incorporated, Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations that are based and delivered within Noongar Community.
For more information, visit https://noongarcharitabletrust.com.au/apply-for-a-grant/#qedaccordion1_4