The Nordic Information on Gender (NIKK) is offering Nordic Research Funding Initiative on Sexual Harassment at Work to generate new knowledge that can contribute to eradicating sexual harassment at work in the Nordic countries. This open call for supplementary grants specifically aims to add a Nordic Dimension to ongoing research projects relevant to such knowledge.
- The supplementary grants amount to between DKK 400 000 – 800 000 for a project of 6 – 18 months duration.
- The tentative total funding for the call is DKK 1 850 000.
- The projects funded in the call are supposed to start during 2021.
- Applications can be submitted both by individual researchers and consortiums.
- The principal applicant must be affiliated with a university, university college or research institute receiving public funding, and located in a Nordic country, including Greenland, the Faroe Islands, and Åland.
- The supplementary grant must be administered by the university, university college or research institute of the principal applicant.
- The principal applicant acts as project leader and is responsible for the scientific quality as well as reporting, administration, and project finances.
- The principal applicant must have fulfilled all requirements for a doctoral degree no later than the day the call closes.
In addition to the information submitted on the online application form, the following documents are to be attached (in English):
- Brief CVs of the participating researchers (max. 7 000 characters including spaces/each)
- Budget in excel and DKK – template to be used
- Detailed project plan (max. 25 000 characters including spaces – figures/tables excluded)
For more information, visit https://nikk.no/en/apply-for-funding/nordic-research-funding-initiative-on-sexual-harassment-at-work/