The proposed projects must contribute to the following objective:
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages (SDG 3);
- Better public and private health care in particular in relation to COVID-19 and other (future) disease outbreaks.
The following medium-term impacts will contribute to this:
- Education system (TVET/HE) is of good quality, relevant and accessible (SDG 4)1;
- Partnerships between persons and organisations are inclusive and sustainable (SDG 17);
- Organisations key to (sectoral) inclusive development of partner countries are strengthened by inflow of enhanced workforce.
- Maximum available funding for this call, excluding co-funding EUR 1,200,000
- Maximum funding per Tailor-Made Training Plus, excluding co-funding EUR 300,000
- Grant applicants: Eligibility for OKP Group Training grants extends to Dutch institutions providing secondary and higher vocational and academic education or other types of Dutch organisations that provide educational training courses and that also contribute to strengthening of the priority themes in the countries. These institutions must deliver the training themselves; intermediary organisations are not eligible. The institutions must have sufficient organisational and financial capacity to run a training course. This can be demonstrated using a COCA that is assessed as positive by Nuffic. The organisations must also have demonstrable experience in providing the desired training course.
- Group training target group: To be eligible for an OKP Group Training grant, an application must propose a training course for candidates who meet the following criteria: The candidates work for one of the following types of national and/or local organisations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, private sector, commissions or NGOs. The candidates may not work for:
For more information, visit https://www.nuffic.nl/sites/default/files/2020-12/sub-sahara-africa-call-for-grant-applications-tailor-made-training-plus-okp-ssa-50002.pdf