Applications are now open for the Nuffic’s Orange Knowledge Programme- a Dutch funding programme that contributes to societies’ social and economic development by strengthening the knowledge and skills of professionals and organizations.
This is achieved through focusing on education, in collaboration with Dutch knowledge organizations.
- The programme offers opportunities in fields related to the priority themes of the Dutch government:
- The countries in the program each focus on one or more of these themes. Together with the local embassy they decide which themes are applicable for each country. They do this by focusing on the local needs of each participating country.
- In addition, the following cross-cutting themes are important in all participating countries:
- Private sector development
- Inclusivity of women and marginalized groups